North America: 2017 Applications are now closed. Thank you for your submissions! Sign-up here to be notified when applications re-open
New Zealand: Applications close 12 January 2018 at 11:59 PM NZST. Apply today!
At SheEO we are committed to supporting women-led Ventures that are revenue- generating and building a better world.
Simply applying to SheEO’s Radical Generosity Initiative is an act of marketing your business to hundreds of women. Use this as an opportunity to be yourself, be compelling and engage us in your business. We want to know who you are. Do not cut and paste your bio.
Our criteria is simple.
- Are you going to exceed $50K in revenue in your most recent year end or by the time you apply?
- Are you majority women-owned (51%+)?
- Are you majority women-led? For SheEO, this means that the senior leadership role of CEO (if no CEO then President) is held by a woman.
- Are you able to answer the question of how your Venture is creating a new model, new mindset, or new solution to better humanity?
- Do you operate in the US, Canada or New Zealand?
Our application process is straightforward.
- Ventures introduce themselves to the network by answering 12 key questions about their business. No attachments, no pitch decks, no jargon.
- Those selected as Top 25 Ventures will be asked to validate their financials, and submit a 1 minute video about their business.
Activators select Ventures with the following in mind.
- Would you buy or refer this product or service?
- Does the entrepreneur have what it takes to lead this company?
- Do you think this business is creating a better world (is it a new mindset, new model or new solution in how they run their business or in their product and service)?
- Is the business exporting to other countries or have export potential?
As a SheEO Venture
- Receive a low-interest loan on a five-year term and a personalized Venture Retreat
- Receive one year of world-class coaching and support from our Guided Development Team
- Gain access to a network of radically generous women who commit to support your success by opening up their vast networks and expertise and leverage their buying power for your products and service
- In addition, the Top 25 gain access to the SheEO online community where you can connect with hundreds of radically generous women to grow your business and a special invitation to our annual Summit & Gala
The 12 Application Questions
- Why You? Why Now? – Why are you the person to solve the problem your business is addressing? Why is now the right time?
- Describe your Venture today and the vision for the future?
- How is your Venture a new mindset, new model or new solution to better humanity?
- How do you make money? What is your current business model?
- How much money have you raised from other sources? Please enter in all relevant loans, grants, and other forms of financing you have received in the past.
- How many more months can your business operate given the money you currently have in the bank?
- What are your three major pain points that you need help with?
- How would you use this loan to grow your business?
- Do you have a co-founder? If so, how do you divide up roles and responsibilities? Tell us about your team (number of members, experience, roles and responsibilities).
- Tell us about a time when you’ve experienced Radical Generosity
- Are you currently working with a mentor or advisor or coach. Why? Why not?
- How has your business model evolved over time?
North America Timeline
New Zealand Timeline