This podcast was recorded live from the Wisdom Room Stage at the #SheEOGlobalSummit hosted in Toronto, March 9 and 10, 2020.
In this session moderated by SheEO Venture Development Guide MJ Ryan, Activators Tracy Gray, founder of The 22 Fund and We Are Enough, and Alessandra Lariu, Brand Experience Consultant, share how shifting mindsets have allowed them to transform their careers and lives.
- The path to change the world is through women
- How injustices can drive change: women are 51% of the population & there are more people of colour in the world, yet they receive less than 4% of funding
- 85% of women’s money goes back to the communities and families, only 35% of men’s money does.
- Women using their superpower of intuition & building community to drive change.
- The time is now to work on systems change and see the impact.
We invite you to become a SheEO Activator or apply to be a Venture at www.SheEO.World
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the SheEO.World Podcast.