With 73 Ventures in 5 countries, we are rounding up the news every 2 weeks to share what is happening, it can be hard to keep up to these changemakers! Engage, share + follow using the hashtag #sheeomagic to amplify.
- Mikaela Jade of Indigital was featured in Careers with STEM.
- Jessica Christiansen-Franks of Neighbourlytics commented on how the Boosting Female Founders Initiative doesn’t quite hit the mark.
- Verve Super‘s Christina Hobbs was quoted in the Brisbane Times on a continued freeze on access to superannuation funds.
- World’s Biggest Garage Sale“reloved” its website to reflect its identity as a globally innovative circular economy social enterprise.
- Canada Post shone its spotlight on Abeego as an e-commerce success story, and ConvertKit noted its email re-engagement strategy.
- Aisle blogged about its journey to produce period undies for all sizes.
- Qualtrics has added a new integration for Heartbeat AI to its experience management platform, and Attest mentioned it as a top market research tool.
- Jodi Huettner of Helga Wear shared her advice on winning and thrilling customers with inc.com.
- Nada released Episode 1 of Nada at Home, a cooking show.
- VITA Daily highlighted SheNative in a piece on Indigenous makers, alongside two Activators’ companies: Jenn Harper’s Cheekbone Beauty and Lynn-Marie Angus’s Sisters Sage.
- Atlantic Business did a Q&A with Bethany Deshpande of SomaDetect.
- Emily Bland of SucSeed spoke to her alma mater, Memorial University, about her entrepreneurial journey.
- Sonia Strobel of Skipper Otto shared thoughts on building a winning team and a strong company culture in inc.com.
- Think Dirty was endorsed by the brand director of Mindy Gayer Design Co. as a big help for those pursuing clean beauty.
- RBC showcased Ilana Ben-Ari of Twenty One Toys, noting the company “is well on its way to creating empathetic and resilient leaders and teams.” The company is ready to launch a training and certification program for facilitators interested in putting on online Empathy Toy workshops.
- The five newest SheEO Ventures — AWWA, Goodbye, Jobloads, Kiri Nathan, and Nisa — got some ink in Stuff, Voxy, and the New Zealand Herald.
- AWWA blogged about how excited it is to join SheEO.
- Chia Sisters is among the recipients of Ākina’s Impact Investment Readiness Programme.
- CosmeticsDesign did an Indie Beauty Profile of The Hello Cup‘s Robyn Mclean.
- Barrons spent some time with Miranda Wang of BioCellection to learn about upcycling plastic. And here’s the transcript of her appearance at a Washington Post Live event on climate solutions.
- Kai XR finished filming its next virtual field trip at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum.
- Steph Speirs of Solstice spoke this week at a Princeton University event on making clean energy more equitable.