“What is our highest and best use as an organization? And in many ways I think the biggest gift we can give to the world is showing that we can do things differently.”
— Vicki Saunders, Founder of SheEO
In this episode
This special episode of the SheEO.World podcast was recorded live during a session with IWF Toronto. Vicki Saunders joins host Lisa Lyons Johnston to talk about what’s new with SheEO and experiencing community support during COVID.
She also touches on:
- Stories from SheEO Ventures Gotcare, Farm From a Box, Sisters Sage, Better Packaging Co. + more
- Programming for Activators + Ventures, and creating a perpetual fund
- The launch of the new Venture Portfolio at SheEO.World
- Learning from thought leaders in the community on shifting mindsets and transforming systems
- Using feedback + iteration to grow, and sharing learnings from the SheEO team
We invite you to join us as an Activator at SheEO.World.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the SheEO.World Podcast.