“I’ve nearly sold out of cans, orders have been flying in. Lots and lots of people coming into the shop and congratulating us. We’ve had a lot of inquiries. Literally, I’ve been refilling stock 24/7.”
— Reni Wereta-Gargiulo, founder of Atutahi
In this episode
Meet new SheEO Venture Atutahi! Founder Reni Wereta-Gargiulo joins Vicki Saunders to talk about her kawakawa, kumarahau, and horopito-based drinks, which combine native medicinal ingredients with delicious flavours and carbonation.
They also discuss:
- How Atutahi came to be, and Reni’s journey to creating her vision
- The medicinal properties of kawakawa
- The impact of being selected as a SheEO Venture
- Support she’s received from Activators + Ventures in the community
- Her ASK: Help with distributorship into a supermarket chain, and spreading the word about Atutahi
We invite you to join us as an Activator at SheEO.World.
Take action and engage with Atutahi:
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the SheEO.World Podcast.