Photo by Dahlia Katz
The new cohort of SheEO Canadian and US Ventures was announced on Monday, March 9 2020, live on stage from the SheEO Global Summit in Toronto!
Thanks to the radical generosity of SheEO Activators, these women-led, women-owned Ventures will receive funding and support to help them grow and create the change we need in the world, now more than ever.
Read on to meet the new Ventures and find out how they are working on the World’s To-Do List with their products, services and/or business models.
- CANN Forecast: Preventing water-related crises by leveraging Data Science
- Dalcini Stainless: Creating safe, simple and sustainable solutions for food storage
- Gotcare: Providing tech-enabled community care to Canadians who have been waiting for far too long.
- Helga Wear Inc.: Innovating and developing body-appropriate safety wear for trade industries.
- Streamline Genomics: Helping clinicians benefit from genomic sequencing without the need for data analysis expertise.
Click here to see our full Canada Venture Portfolio.
- EcoEnergy: Distributing solar powered energy to people without energy access.
- Kai XR: Educational WebBR platform providing inclusive & accessible VR field trips & maker-spaces for kids.
- Pandia Health: Providing women with easy access to reliable, convenient & confidential health care.
- Sisu Global: Solving global health problems with efficient technology.
- Welcome Home Health: Provides patients & caregivers with daily video visits to support the hospital discharge process.
Click here to see our full US Venture Portfolio.
Today is just the beginning. We can’t wait to watch these Ventures grow with the support of SheEO’s radically generous community!
Ready to roll-up your sleeves and support women working on the World’s To-Do List? Become an Activator today!