Who are Activators?
From ages 14 to 94 (so far!), our Activators represent a range of self-identified women from different backgrounds, races, industries, life stages, cultures, and experiences. From students to corporate executives to retirees, our Activators have one main goal in common: they are women who believe in supporting women.
What do Activators do?
Activators contribute $1,100 in CAN, US, NZ and AU, and £850 in the UK as an act of Radical Generosity. They are then invited to join an online community where they can meet other Activators, self-organize events, ask and give support to one another. You will also be invited to vote for the Ventures you want to receive the 0% interest loan. Once a year we hold a Summit to announce the selected Ventures, connect with the entire community and celebrate Venture successes from the previous year(s).
What are the payment options for becoming an Activator?
- One time payment: $1,100 in CAN, US, NZ and AU, and £850 in the UK
- Monthly payments: $92 in CAN, US, NZ and AU and £71 in the UK
- Your card will be charged on the same day each month
- You will receive all the benefits of being an Activator from the moment you make your first month’s payment
- Auto Renewal Activation: Keep activating each year for $1,100 in CAN, US, NZ and AU, and £850 in the UK
Deadline to Activate in Canada, US, UK is Nov. 1st, and in Australia 3, December.
Please note: This year we’re shifting our SheEO New Zealand timeline to better align with the southern hemisphere and NZ holiday schedule. Starting next year, the deadline to Activate in NZ will be 31, May 2020.