Women + non-binary folks who activate their buying power, networks + expertise to create an equitable + sustainable world.
Women + non-binary folks who activate their buying power, networks + expertise to create a more equitable + sustainable world.
“What I love about the SheEO community is that every Activator I’ve met starts with, “How can I help?”. I’ve been involved with tons of different networks and I don’t know ANY other group where that’s the first thing.”
– Suzanne Tyson, Activator + Venture
Click here to Activate. You’ll first create your Activator profile on SheEO’s online community and then select one of three payment options: 1) monthly payments of $92 or £71, 2) one-time payment of $1100 or £850 or 3) annual auto-renewal. From there, you’ll receive a welcome email, join an Activator Welcome Call, and receive more information on how you can get started in the community.
Your Activator contribution goes to a perpetual fund for SheEO Ventures – women entrepreneurs working on the World’s To-Do List – that you as an Activator get to vote for and select. Once the Ventures are selected, you’ll receive regular updates on how they’re doing and what support they need, and once a year you’ll receive a Venture Impact Report.
And there is the Activator experience: weekly Activator Support Calls, Global Activator Calls, voting for the Ventures, virtual events, online community, Ask/Give platform, SheEO Summit, podcasts, webinars, and more.
We welcome all levels of participation and consider this to be a community that you join on your own terms. We understand that life gets busy so we invite you to engage in a way that works for you. If you want to contribute your capital but don’t have time beyond that, great! If you want to be highly engaged, support the Ventures and help grow the community, that works too!
Your experience as an Activator is on your own terms. You can be involved as you like. No guilt!
Yes! You can either gift an Activation to a woman in your life (e.g. your daughter, sister, mother, friend, mentee, wife) or to someone who has applied to SheEO for a gifted spot.
With gifted Activations, you’ll contribute 80% ($880 or £680) and the recipient will contribute the remaining 20% ($220 or £170) and be able to participate fully as an Activator in the SheEO community. Click here to gift an Activation.
If the Activator contribution represents a financial barrier but you really want to be part of SheEO’s global community of radically generous women, we invite you to apply for a gifted Activation. How it works: 80% of the Activator contribution will be covered thanks to another person’s radical generosity; for 20% ($220 or £170) you’ll help fund the Ventures and get to participate fully as an Activator in the community.
The Activator Experience
SheEO is a radically redesigned ecosystem that supports, finances + celebrates women + non-binary folks.